We only use the highest quality refractory materials to manufacture our wood fired pizza and bread ovens. This ensures not only durability but also fast heat-up times with increased thermal mass for retained heat. Our design features steep internal walls for even heating and a wide mouth for ease of use.
Stoked Wood Fired Pizza and Bread Ovens
The Stoked Advantage
- Available in a DIY kit or custom on-site installations.
- Tried and tested oven dynamics with expansion joints for even, fast heating.
- Firebrick floor to withstand the intense heat of an open fire and offers the porous surface essential for a good pizza crust.
- Refractory dome made to withstand temperatures up to 1400 degrees.
- Internal / External venturi exhaust flue system designed to be lock heat inside the oven or to damp down the oven when roasting with an open flame.
- Wrap around dome for increased hearth heat retention.
- Incredible insulation to maximize the use of retained heat, ideal for grilling, baking, roasting and did we say ……..pizza?
- A range of rendering options; including face brick, plaster, paint, and mosaic.
- Easy and safe to use, the outer dome stays cool to the touch, while the cooking chamber and flue easily maintain heat in excess of 400 degree Celsius…